Organic Black Cumin Seeds
Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) is considered one of the most powerful and widely used medicinal plants throughout the world, due to its remarkable healing and health properties. The seeds have been used traditionally for thousands of years in the Middle East and Asia as a food additive and overall herbal health aid. A number of pharmacological actions of N. sativa have been investigated and more than 200 studies have been conducted in universities. Black Cumin is among the top ranked evidence-based herbal medicines.
Black seed, which is also known as black cumin, black caraway, black sesame, onion seed and Roman coriander, has a long history of use in traditional systems of medicine.
Black cumin seeds are rich in phytochemicals, antioxidants and other nutritionally essential components, it might be that eating black cumin regularly could prevent numerous maladies.
- Variety/Form: Black Cumin Seeds
- Part: Seed
- Packaging: 20kg lined box
- Place of Origin: India
- Color: Deep Amber
- Certificates: FDA, GMP, HACCP, ISO , NOP, HALAL
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Uses: Medicinal
- Part Used: Black Cumin Seeds
- Botanical Name: Nigella sativa
- Common Name: Black Cumin
- The protective effect of Nigella sativa against liver injury: a review
- Review on molecular and therapeutic potential of thymoquinone in cancer.
In the Press
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.