Organic Neem Leaf Powder
Neem, Azardirachta indica, is extensively used in traditional medicine for healing skin problems. The Neem Tree grows in the semi-tropical and tropical regions. Neem Tree is native to the countries of Pakistan, Bangladesh and India.
The Sanskrit name for Neem is Arishtha, which means sickness reliver. The Neem tree has been used for over 5000 years, Neem leaves are the most used part of the tree are one of the most common elements used in traditional Ayurvedic remedies.
Regular intake of Neem supplement has been known to reduce skin problems. The active compounds in the medicinal plant not only acts directly on the skin tissue, but also addresses the underlying health disorders that often manifest in the form of skin problems, Neem offers benefits to the largest organ of the body. The fresh Neem leaves are collected from the tree. Then the leaves are cleaned in the water to remove the impurities. And then the leaves are dried in the hygienic atmosphere. The dried leaves are crushed in to fine powder. Neem leaves are considered safe to take internally on a regular or daily basis (provided you aren’t pregnant or trying to conceive). In the thousands of years that people across India have been taking Neem there have never been any reports of negative side effects from its leaves.
Grenera Nutrients is the largest manufacturer of Neem leaf powder in India. They are pioneers in promoting the benefits of Neem products for more than a decade. They have their own Neem farms in the southern part of India (organically grown without use of any pesticides). Neem leaves are processed under hygienic conditions and the processing facility is ISO 9001:2008, HACCP and GMP certified.
The fresh Neem leaves are harvested from the trees and are then the leaves are cleaned with water to remove the impurities. The leaves are then dried using a shadow drying process to retain the vital nutrients. The dried leaves are then crushed into a fine powder. It is recommended to consume one or two grams of Neem leaf powder daily.
- In India the Neem is used in Ayurveda as a medicine. The Neem tree benefits are written in the earliest Sanskrit. Due to the antiseptic properties, the Neem tree is widespread and used daily. In India the Neem tree is used thousands of years.
- Traditionally, in India the leaves are taken internally to maintain a healthy level of blood sugar.
- Neem is used in a raw, powder or extract form and has multiple product applications.
- The leaf powder is used in cosmetic applications such as body wash, face wash, face masks, lotion and soaps (due to its antibacterial properties). Neem leaf powder is also used in oral care medication and toothpastes.
- The recommendation is one teaspoon of Neem leaf powder daily.